Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Favorites, A List. . .

I've put together a simple list of great holiday treats to fill your gift baskets or take on over to a holiday get together. They've all worked well for me and I'd make them again and again, and I will. Most are pretty simple to pull off but won't disappoint. To try any of them out, just click the link and it'll take ya on over to the recipe.
Merry Christmas!
Becky

Festive and simple. . .Ribbon Cookies

No baking required for these Toffee Sticks

Pistachio Cranberry Icebox Cookies, nutty, buttery and tart.

English Toffee, butter, sugar and almonds, enough said!

Chocolate Cherry Cookies, one of my favorite combos.

Chocolate Cherry Shortbread a simplified version of above which I actually prefer.

Nutty Nougats, if you miss the Archway version, these come close.

Rugelach, Jewish yes, but why not for Christmas too?

Peppermint Marshmallows, impress your friends with these.

Crispy Date Bars, these are a crowd pleaser.

Chocolate Pecan Florentine Cookies, delicate and crispy.

Happy Holiday Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment